Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Carrot cake

You won't need any other cake recipe. Cake for breakfast. Especially if you have a garden and especially, especially if you have toddles that hang on your skirt or pants every time they see you eating something (nevermind the fact that they already ate almost enough to not to be able to sit up for one hour... I guess I know who An inherited that from!).

I used yellow carrots which are sweeter than average but all the other times I used orange ones which also made it wonderful. For some reason this has a very subtle hint of orange taste, but only the one with yellow carrots...

I didn't come up with the recipe but I always use overnight soaked raisins in place of canned pineapples and I never ever frost my cakes because they are too pretty to be covered by anything else.

Here is the recipe:

Carrot cake

No comments:

Post a Comment